Rose Wonderland Soy Wax Candle

£12.00

Wander through a Rose Wonderland with this clean and uplifting fragrance. Leaving a wintery but cosy freshness around the home.

When burned correctly, our Devon Wick Candles can last for up to 30-50 hours!

When melting candles, stick to these few rules to make the most out of your candle!

When lighting your candle, allow it to make a full melt pool. Meaning, the wax has fully melted from one side of the candle to the other! When burning your candle for the first time, it can take about three hours. Every time you use your candle, you should allow it to make a full melt pool, this ensures the candle doesn't begin to tunnel which can shorten the life of your candle dramatically.

Wick maintenance is key for perfect burning. Trim the wick to between 5-6 mm before each burn. This ensures it will burn evenly!

When burning your candle, only use until it creates a full melt pool. Once a melt pool is created blow out your candle. Burning a candle for more than 3 hours at a time will shorten the life of your candle as it will make the vessel too hot, causing the candle to melt quicker!


Rose Wonderland Soy Wax Candle

£12.00

Customer Reviews

Based on 20 reviews
95%
(19)
5%
(1)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
J
Jenni Doswell
Absolutely Brilliant

I bought two Rose Wonderland candles as part of the Trevi collab. One was for me and one for my Mum.

Both of us are so impressed, the scent is beautiful and lasts for a long time after the candle is extinguished.

K
Keith Johnson

Beautiful love it xx

S
Sarah Whitehead
Rose wonderland

Very nice, I don't normally go for Rose scented things but this is quite pleasant, like walking through a country garden in the summer

K
Kelly Scott
Rose Wonderland Soy Candle

Absolutely love this candle. It smells amazing. The packaging is lovely. Best candle I've had for a long time and will definitely be buying again and will recommend to family and friends.

V
Vivienne Marshall
Lovely candles

Really lovely candles they smell heavenly and it’s so nice to know you are not breathing in anything toxic. Thank you