Skip to content
Safety & Burn-in
- Remove all packaging before you light the candle.
- Always leave 12cm between burning candles.
- Trim wick to about 5-6mm before burning.
- Do not move a burning candle.
- Do not place candles in a draught.
- Do not place candles on or near anything that will catch fire.
- Do not place candles near a heat source.
- Burn candle out of reach of children and pets.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Place candles in an upright position and on a temperature safe surface.
- Do not allow wick trimmings to accumulate in a wax pool.
- Always snuff out a flame, do not blow it out.
- Discontunie when 5-8mm of wax remains.
Candle Burning Tips
- Wich maintenance is key for perfect burning. Trim the wick to between 5-6mm before each burn.
- For optimum candle lifespan, burn between 2-4 hours each time.
- Handle with care, containers will be hot, allow the candle to cool before replacing the lid.
- Do not allow the flame to touch the side of the container, the container will become very hot.
Cleaning Spilled Wax
- We reccoment you seek advice from a professional cleaning expert such as carpet cleaners or furniture refinishers.